Price: 13,75 € / l
Packaging: 1 x 450ml
Pure Date Syrup. Great source of Iron, Potassium and Calcium Non-GMO 100% Natural Dates.
1. Drizzle it on pancakes or French toast.
2. Pour a few tablespoons over root vegetables such as butternut squash, sweet potatoes, carrots and parsnips along with some olive oil, fresh thyme and salt and pepper before whacking them in the oven and roasting them. The date syrup accentuates the natural sweetness of the vegetables perfectly.
3. Squeeze some over vegan ice cream and, if you are feeling fancy, add a pinch of sea salt too for a delicious salted date sauce
4. Spread it onto toast with some tahini (this is how it is enjoyed in southern Iran and is simply one of my favourite food pairings)
5. Spoon some onto your morning porridge and top with chopped nuts
6. Use it as a marinade for tofu. Try combining date syrup with some soya sauce, olive oil, crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt and pepper and marinading some tofu in that sauce for an hour.
7. If you make your own granola try using date syrup instead of sugar, honey or golden syrup to give the oats a caramel crunch and a treacly flavour.
8. Try some with plant-based yoghurt and fresh fruit to jazz up your breakfast3. Squeeze some over vegan ice cream and, if you are feeling fancy, add a pinch of sea salt too for a delicious salted date sauce
9. Spoon it into home-made hot chocolate. Warm almond milk, DateCoop raw cacao, date syrup