Price: 11,99 € / kg
Packaging: 3 x 800 g eco-package
Sukkari Extra-Crispy Dates | 100% Natural
Sukkari means sweet. Often referred as “The King of Dates”, these dates are less known in Europe but highly appreciated in Saudi Arabia. Our selection is cultivated with 100% natural methods, free from chemical fertilizers & with no addition of conservants. In addition, the cultivation project supports local farmers and healthy working conditions, making it a “fair product”.
Taste and Structure
Blonde skin and gold-brown pulp, crispy texture, sweet like a candy.
The level of moisture is low and the date become a little dry (a mid level of moisture from totally dry and soft) and crispy.
- Natural – no preservatives and no glucose added
- Raw – no heat treated
- Rich in B1, B2, B3 and B5 along with vitamin A1 and C
- Sweet candy sensation
- Fair & Responsible Cultivation
- Eco Packaging (3kg Box)
- Good for fruit lovers, raw food diets and anyone that wants to enjoy natural sweetness.
- Wonderful in smoothies, in raw food dips and cakes.
- Store in fridge at 3-5°C.
- Remove from the fridge 1 hour before consumption for better taste.
- If left outside fridge not above 15°C in dry place away from direct sunlight.