NORMAL Price: 42,63 € / kg
SALE Price: 39,65 € / kg
Packaging: 2,5 kg eco-package
Organic Raw Cacao Beans are a great tasting and energy boosting food. These fermented Criollo beans were revered by ancient cultures as the food of the gods, Cacao Beans were once traded as currency. Today, science is catching up with ancients. Cacao may be the most concentrated source of antioxidants on the planet and Cacao Beans are the most potent form of Cacao, since they’re closest to the original source. Eat two or three for a concentrated burst of energy and antioxidants that will keep you going all day long.
3 Surprising Health Benefits of Cacao Beans
1) Antioxidant Powerhouse: The flavanols found in raw cacao have been shown to lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and fight cell damage. Raw forms of chocolate, like these cacao beans, contain the highest concentrations of flavanols. Munch on some raw cacao beans to improve heart health and brain power.
2) Rich in Minerals: Cacao beans are an excellent source of iron, magnesium and even calcium. One cup of these organic cacao beans provides 429 milligrams of magnesium, which is 107 percent of the recommended daily value (RDV). The same serving also provides over 60 percent of the RDV for iron and 11 percent of the RDV for calcium.
3) Good Source of Fiber: Most Americans don’t get the recommended daily value for fiber, which is 25 to 30 grams a day from food, not supplements. Luckily, you can get five grams of dietary fiber in every one-ounce serving of raw cacao beans. The fiber found in this nutritious food can help support the digestive system and lower LDL cholesterol levels.
What Do Cacao Beans Taste Like?
Cacao beans have a rich dark chocolate flavor. They are chocolate in its simplest, unprocessed form with no additives.
How to Eat Cacao Beans
There are endless ways to enjoy cacao beans! Give one of these ideas a go:
- Mix them in trail mix for a boost of healthy chocolate goodness
- Crumble raw cacao beans over plant based yogurt, vegan ice cream or vegan pudding
- Make a rich, homemade dark chocolate from scratch
- Blend cacao beans with frozen bananas and plant based milk for a smoothie
- Eat them straight out of the bag
Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. It is ok to refrigerate.